Delicious Crab Cakes
This recipe is courtesy of Chicken of the Sea as listed on the side of the can.
Servings: 4 Cakes
- 1 Cup (16oz) Chicken of the Sea Crab Meat
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Prepared mustard I use Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, except for the crab and breadcrumbs2. Add Crab to the mixture3. Fold breadcrumbs into the mixture gently.4. Form into desired sized crabmeat filled cakes (For us, this was a main meal, so the mixture made 4 hearty crab cakes)5. Pan fry (we cooked in Olive Oil)6. Serve with Dill Sauce, Recipe below.