1. Combine beaten egg, 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, mayo, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay Seasoning, mustard and red pepper in medium bowl.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Gently fold the crab meat into the mixture.
4. Shape mixture into 6 balls, and then flatten into 3 inch cakes.
5. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour to allow time for the cakes to set.
6. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil.
7. Pan fry on medium-high heat, approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side, until golden brown.
8. Serve with Dill Sauce.